Saturday, February 20, 2010

Paper Flowers Fun!

Well good evening, I just had to craft something, after all the house cleaning today, and yes there are still dust bunnies to gather up, but enough for today. I thought I would go scope out some color challenges and I really liked this one from Color Throwdown and then I went looking for a sketch, wasn't as lucky, but I did go scraplift this card from Me, My Stamps and I there are so many from this blog to see, she does amazing work. Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend...
Recipe
Stamps: Clear Stamps - Technique Tuesday (Everyday Words), SU! Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: SU! Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Unknown DP, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Clear Button, Hemp Twine, Light Green Pearls, Foam Pop-Ups! Green Ribbon, SU! Border Punch, Cricut Flower - Accent Essentials

8 comments:

  1. I LUH-OVE this Leanne! SO so pretty. The button flower is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I think it turned out pretty cool too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontchya just LUV that Thoughts and Prayers set?! It's one of my favs....gorgeous card my friend. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This stamp set makes the cards.I use it alot too. Ilike the colors to-gether.Lv it.So nice and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very pretty! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is lovely! What a sweet simple image and you dressed it up so nicely with that adorable flower button! What a great idea---I may have to CASE that! Thanks for playing with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love your little pearl-centered flowers!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leanne I love this stamp too! I love the way you added the pearls too it. And oohhh the flower rocks. I would love to learn how to do that. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete