Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anniversary Paper Flower


Good Afternoon Fellow Crafters, I needed an Anniversary card, but wanted to use this color combo and sketch, so ya I thought I could do it, hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by, I am going to go watch some TV and eat supper. Enjoy your evening.



Unscripted Sketches #45

Leanne's Card




Recipe:

Paper: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango,Bashful Blue, K&Company DP

Ink: Really Rust

Stamps: SU - Cute Converse

Accessories: Paper Flower I made, K&Company Brad, Blue Ribbon, CB-EF

13 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is delightful! The flower is wonderful and you did a great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! I love that handmade embellishment!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card. Lv the way you put it all to-gether.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A terrific card! I love that pleated flower you made - super cool! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Beautiful Anniversary card. I love the flower that you made and the button in the middle of it is so perfect. The DSP is awesome. WTG on another terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. The paper flower is stunning. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable!! i loveeee that flower and great texture!~
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card!!
    I love the flower, great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love that DP. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Gorgeous! Love that flower and your design! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete