Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's All About Love

Hello again, I think I should stick with scrapbooking, I like how this turned out. Our friends from Manitoba came to visit us and we went out to my parents place as my Dad finally got home from the hospital. We didn't take the picture of him, as he was pretty weak. But I added one from before. But Mom was having fun. Was a fun day! Thanks for taking a peak. I went to my creating Keepsake Magazine and scraplift one layout in there, very fun.
Supplies: Paper~Unknown Pattern Paper, SU Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Speciality Paper Presto SU-for journalling. Ink~Night of Navy. Stamps~Baroque Motifs, Whimiscal Words. Accessories~MS Border Punch, Brads, Square foam pop-ups, Cricut Flowers, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Computer, dauber for inking the journalling.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice layout my friend! Looks like your Mom was having such a great day! That's awesome! WTG! I lvoe the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the colors. Of course the picture are perfect for it!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete