Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #10

Wow another crispy cool morning but still no snow, I think it is going to be a short winter this year. Which doesn't hurt my feelings.
It is 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #10 already, and we or I am doing the challenge this week. It is a color combo. I thought I might stump my other fellow chicks, but they out did themselves again. Do go on over to their blogs and check it out.
Lori, Tamie, Melissa
So the color combo is:



Here is what I came up with:

Supplies:
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, River Rock, Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake.
Stamps ~ Flourishes
Ink ~ Old Olive
Accessories ~ Foam Pop-Ups, Nesties, Oval Punch,Button, Twine, Ribbon, Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Way to work your color combo! It was fun to work with but a little bit of a challenge for me with the River Rock...LOL. I love your layout and man your ribbon and bow, button is just awesome. You also rock my friend at layering! Thanks again for a great challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card,your colors work well to-gether. Lv it.

    ReplyDelete