Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 Crafty Chicks Sympathy #11


Another cool one this morning, I think we will wake up to snow soon, but so far, just frosty, and cooler each day. We are going out to finish up the wood at my parents, going to be bundling up with lots of warm clothes today. I have all my Christmas cards done, well made now, just have to write in the insides and do the envelopes. But that won't be too bad. Hope you are having a nice morning.

Today's Challenge for me is bitter sweet, not sure if our wonderful friend, Melissa at 4 Crafty Chicks picked this Sympathy Challenge for the 11th of November or, it was a fluke, but I am so glad she did. They are hard to make, but this one is for my nephew's wife, she lost her grandfather this past weekend, so I hope in some way it helps her out, and to give us a sense of Remembrance on this 11th day of the 11th month. Take time to remember the ones you know and lost or even the ones you don't know, but have put their lives out there for our freedom. WE are truly blessed. Thanks for stopping by, and take a moment to remember!

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge#23



Easy Craft Projects #25 - Reds

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #11 Sympathy



Supplies:
Paper~Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Ridinghood Red, Poppy Parade,Whisper White
Ink~Versafine Black, SU Various Markers

Stamps~Inkadinkado-Spirtual Sketches, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories~ Nesties, Pearls, Foam Pop Up's, Clear Embossing Powder, and heating tool.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leanne...I really like that cross image and all the different layers you have going on with the nesties etc. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne, your sympathy card is beautiful! I love the cross stamp we both share, it is stunning. You did an amazing job with the colors and the sketch! These sure are the hardest cards to make. WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete