Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another Calendar Page~September

Good evening, I just had to post one more thing before I stop for a week or so. WE are going on vacation next week, and well I thought I better clean up my craft/office room, and getting ready.
Here is my latest calendar page~September. My next posts will be scheduled while I am gone, I hope they work, and all will be good.
Thanks for stopping by, and see ya when I get back all rested and ready to craft again. Happy Craftn'!
Supplies:
Paper~Night of Navy, Bashful Blue.
Ink~Memento Black, Various Copics.
Stamps~Flourishes-Calendar Set
Accessories~Ribbon, Spellbinders, Brads.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne, I am so so so so so soooooooo sorry, but I need you to email me ASAP please. scrapmastersparadise@yahoo.com I need to talk with you about something (and I can't find your email address).

    Hugs,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete