Friday, April 1, 2011

One more for today!

Good Day fellow Crafters, I am almost ready to leave for my friends place for a visit/help out. But wanted to make the fun Verve Sketch and Inkspirations Color Challenge before I left, sorry about the quality of the photo, I already packed my camera, this is an old one. Thanks for stopping by, and I am sure at my friend Lori's place we will get a crafty day in or two....Chow!

Supplies: Paper, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Poppy Parade, PP. Stamps~Verve. Ink~Versafine Black, Versamark. Accessories~Pearls, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Foam Squares.

5 comments:

  1. Great card Leanne - fantastic mix of patterns & colours, & such a lovely sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how you stamped those flowers! The colors are great too, so happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leanne, those colors are so inspiring and happy. Great job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these rockin colors and the way you worked them. Your inspirations rocks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, gorgeous! thanks for playing at Inkspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete