Thursday, April 7, 2011

Super Classy


Hello Crafty friends, I am enjoying playing with all the cool crafty things in my friends craft room. Lori is home from the hospital, and is doing good. But while she had a great ol' nap today, I had a great ol' time craftn'. It is a good thing I did bring a few things with me too. I used a Spellbinders that I bought awhile ago, and haven't used. So this was good. I also used my fancy tags one, I sure do like this one. The stamp is from the illustrious KennyK collection. Sure was fun to color her using my copics. This was the first time coloring red hair, and I do believe it turned out fantabulously. The sentiment was from SP & Company. That is about all for now. I also made another cute baby card, I will post again soon.

Have a great evening, and Happy Craftn'!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this card girlfriend! Her hair ROCKS! Glad you are enjoying my craft room :) It's great to have you here with me xoxoxo WTG!

    ReplyDelete