Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3x3 Albums

Good Evening, I thought I should put these little albums I made, my sister was here last weekend, and she showed me how to make these. Her friend showed her. Very fun! I am giving one to my Mom on Mother's Day. I put all her Great-Grandchildrens Pictures in there. She can put it in her purse, like a Grandma Brag book. Then I liked it so much I made me one too. For the Great-Nieces and Great-Nephews of mine.











Thanks for stopping, and I am sure you will be back tomorrow for the great Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks that I am hosting....fun stuff. Have a great evening.

2 comments:

  1. Awww..those are super cute! Your Mom is gonna luv it! WTG girlie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne these are awesome!! I totally wish that I had your scrap booking talent. You are the queen.

    ReplyDelete