Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Embossing

Hello there, another fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, today's challenge is brought to you by our good friend Tamie. Thanks for this "Embossing" challenge. I like dry and wet embossing, but for this one, I have a wee bit of a funny to tell you. I was cyber crafting with my friends, and they, know who they are. Anyway, I put this card all together and I forgot to put the embossing on it. I was like oh no, now what. So they were laughing at me, cuz it was pretty funny, but then again I will have to make another card. I ended up taking the sentiment back off, redoing it with versafine and clear embossing powder, heat it up, and back on the card it went. Sorry Tamie was going to try and WOW you...was a funny day. Thanks for stopping by, and see you soon. Happy Crafting.
Supplies:SU-Early Espresso, MME. Stamps~Grant Archival. Ink~Versafine Black. Accessories~Flowers, Brad, Bling, Spellbinder, MS Punch, Foam Squares, Glue Dots, Clear Embossing Powder, Leaves, SU Punch.

2 comments:

  1. ...it definitely *was* funny that night my friend! LOL...your card is beautiful. I love the colors and all those layers of flowers :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is such a work of art!
    LOVE all the details, texture and the gorgeous flower!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete