Monday, September 12, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #72



Good Morning, another fun color challenge at Picture Perfect Creations #72, wow this one was so fun! Thanks Megan, and please go over to the blog and check out the other fantastic design team projects. I like this little turtle from Totally Stampalicious was fun to color. Thanks for stopping, and I will see you again soon. Happy Crafting!







Here is my Turtle


Supplies: Paper~SU:Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party. Stamps~Totally Stampalicious, SU. Ink~Black, Copic, Van Dyke Brown for edges. Accessories~Embossing Folder, Charm, Bling, Punches.

5 comments:

  1. I love this CUTIE PATOOTIE card!! I really like how you put 3 more layered umbrellas at the top of the stamped image. And the bling of course!! :-) Great card Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne he is just so cute!! I love, love the image you chose for the image and how you used and layered these colors. The texture is yummy and oh the charm is so fabby! You ROCKED IT girlie, YOU ROCKED IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Leanne! I LOVE everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this card Leanne!! That is one of the sweetest turtles I've ever met!! Love your beaded charm too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little turtle Leanne - he's so adorable! Your card is rockin' this week girlie - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete