Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Paper Piercing

Hello Crafter's wow, almost the end of the month,where did the time go, I am sure your little people are getting ready for Halloween, well this is about as much as I do for it. My good friend Lori at 4 Crafty Chicks, gave us a fun challenge. I love doing it, just don't do it enough. Pop over and play along, or say hello to the design team. Happy Crafting!

4 Crafty Chicks Paper Piercing # 61
Supplies: Paper~BZ, Black, Orange, White, Basic Grey-Eerie, Echo Park-Under your Spell. Stamps~KennyK downloads, SU-Teeny Tiny Wishes. Ink~Copics, Black. Accessories, Spellbinders, foam squares, ribbon, charms, brad, bling, glue dots.

2 comments:

  1. Leanne, this card is ADORABLE! Love all the background papers and your coloring is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those layers and fabulous coloring! Thanks for allowing me to join you ladies for October!

    Hugs,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete