Monday, October 10, 2011

PPC Warmest of Wishes


Good Morning, another OMGOSH what can I do with this challenge at Picture Perfect Creations today.  I mean Megan has us challenging ourselves, it is great.  I didn't know how this was going to turn out.  I did a have wee bit of help from a friend, wink, wink!  Anyway, thanks for stopping and checking on me, please go over and say hello to the design team, they love hearing from you.  Happy Crafting.


 Supplies: Paper~SU-Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, DSP.  Stamps~SU-Warmest of Wishes.  Ink~Early Espresso.  Accessories~Ribbon, Whimsy Stamps Die, Glue Dots, Foam Squares.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Leanne! Doesn't look like these colors were a challenge at all for you! Love your layout and that big swirl!! Enjoy your week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love this Leanne! You rocked this color combo outta the park this week :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo! Look at those yummy pattern papers, the layout, the swirls, the ribbon and oh the sentiment goes perfect with our color combo this week. Agree with Lori you rocked this one out of the park. Super inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um... challenged?? I don't agree!! This is such a beautiful card!! You did very well with these colors! I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete