Sunday, November 27, 2011

HOHO TS

Good evening fellow crafters, I've been crafting with my friend Lori for the weekend, it has awesome, trying to get some Christmas Cards worked on.  This one is super cute, and I just had to color it.  Thanks for Crafting with me Lori, this has been just awesome fun!  I am going to enter this in Totally Stampalicious challenge combo, using two stamps from TS, super fun!  Thanks for stopping and checking on me.  
Have a great Sunday!

Supplies:Paper~SU Garden Green, Marina Mist, Pattern Paper. White.  Accessories~Brads, Ribbon,Punch, Spellbinders, Foam Squares, Glue Dots.  Ink~Black, Copic.  Stamps~Totally Stampalicious-Going to Town Gus, Deacon & Ava HOHO.

2 comments:

  1. SO much fun, Leanne!!! Both the card and that you got to craft all day with Lori!!! Lol!!! Thanks so much for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne I just love, love, love this stamp!!! You rocked the colors and the image. So much fun and I am glad you got to craft.

    ReplyDelete