Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks #69

 
Hello Crafty friends, wow this challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks was a good one, I just had to think for awhile.  But it came to me.  Our dear friend Lori from Inkingly Yours is our hostess this week and today she asked us to create anything but a square or rectangle.  She stumped me for sure, I like that when it happens.  Anyway, thanks Lori, and don't forget to play along with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

"Happy Crafting"

Supplies:Paper~Black, White. Ink~Black.  Stamps~American Crafts. Accessories~Spellbinders, Pearls, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Oval Punches.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Leanne! I love those neat shapes of Spellbinders! Thanks for such wonderful inspiration for my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne I absolutely love the inspiration you gave us for this challenge! These are so elegant and sophisticated. Sorry I didn't write on here soon enough to let you know how gorgeous these are.

    ReplyDelete