Thursday, January 26, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #74

 
Best of Friends what a fun way to spend ones birthday and Christmas lunch.  That is what Tamie, Lori and I did in December, we met for lunch, gifts, shopping and visiting and just fun stuff.  Thanks girls for the memories!  Also I bought this paper called Echo Park - Victoria Garden, I like it, is girlie and pretty.  Thanks for stopping and checking on what I've been up to.  

I also wanted to tell you that 4 Crafty Chicks are having a Lets Get Pinned Challenge, sounds great to me.  Just add stick pins, safety pins, push pins...etc.  So please stop by 4 CC and see what the others are creating this week.  My sketch is from Creative Scrappers, always fun creating with them.
Happy Craftin!
Supplies:Paper~SU:Lucky Limeade, Riding Hood Red, White, Echo Park Pattern Paper.  Accessories~Bling, Flowers, Stick Pins, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Cricut, Foam Squares, Computer(Word), Dauber for black ink.

4 comments:

  1. What a great page to celebrate a fabulous day of fun and giggles! Wish I could have been there. :( Fantastic job this week, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so gaga over the way you use the flowers and the layout! That was an amazing day and one I will treasure in my memories. thanks for my beautiful pins and for being you!! Now could you please share some of your talent with me...*begging* :) Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woweeee girlie - you have captured our day together so beautifully! It was a fun, amazing day with friends! xoxoxo Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS job with your BEAUTIFUL layout!I LOVE the great details,Have a SUPER day!:)

    ReplyDelete