Monday, February 6, 2012

Flower Project

Good evening, it has been a great day, I did my work and cyber crafted with my dear friend, I did a layout awhile back, and I wanted to make a matching one...sort of, today was the day.  Thanks Lori for crafting with me.
Thanks for stopping and checking on me!
Here is my layout!  I am entering it in ScrapFIT so pop on over and check out what the others have created.  They are wonderful!
Supplies: Paper~Unknown Pattern Paper, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, White.  Stamps~Our Craft Lounge.  Ink~Black, Copic.  Accessories~Flowers, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Leaves, Spellbinders.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower clusters! Thanks for warming up with ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job with those beautiful flower clusters! Such a pretty layout :) Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower cluster!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous LO!! Your two clusters really balance out this fab LO! Love the wire spirals tucked into your cluster!! Thanks for joining us for the Weekend Warm-Up at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute layout!! thanks for joining us at Scrapfit!!
    http://kerentamir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty layout!i love yoru color pallette!Glad you played along with Scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete