Sunday, March 18, 2012

Winter Scrapbook Layout

Good Afternoon, another post yet from me...I finally got my darling husband to come with me this morning and have some winter pictures taken, we got a nice snowfall last night, and it was just wet and heavy in the trees, good for backgrounds.  
 So I had made these layouts with this in mind.  Thanks for stopping and I am sure I will be around again today with more craftyness! I couldn't find any challenges, so if anyone out there knows of some, let me know! Happy Crafting!
Supplies:Paper~BoBunny, Stamps~Technique Tuesday.  Accessories~Spellbinders, Ribbon, Tickets, Whimsy Dies, Brads, Pearls, Charms, Push Pins, Twine, Shrink Film, Foam Squares.

2 comments:

  1. Friend.....these layouts are GORGEOUS!!! Mouth-dropped-open-gorgeous! Way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am drooling over the papers, bling, layout and the colors you used for your pictures. They are soooo perfect. Again you continue to inspire me with all you do. So very talented.

    ReplyDelete