Thursday, July 26, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks #100 Wedding

I am pretty giddy about this card, not only was it fun to make, but it brings the 4 Crafty Chicks to its 100th challenge.  Doing the happy jig here. It has a been a great journey and always wonderful seeing what others create, and my fellow design team....amazing working with each of you.  
Also the talented Guest Designers we've had this year.
So another congratulations to 4 Crafty Chicks 100th Challenge!
(insert applause here)!
Now onto today's challenge it is Wedding, so something borrowed, something new, something old, something blue!  Whatever that means to you.  I found this idea to make my card at Valita's Designs, she is so talented, I love her work.  I Look forward to seeing what you create, so please go over to the 4 Crafty Chicks and play along, or just say hello!
Happy Crafting!
 Supplies: Card Stock-White, Basic Grey, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue.  Stamps~Stampin' Up~ Ink~Versafine Black, Bashful Blue.  Accessories~Heart Punch, Circle Punch, Pearls, Vellum, Leaf Punch, Flower, Ribbon, Embossing Folder, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Embossing powder.

3 comments:

  1. I love your Wedding Card Leanne. Thank you too for your kind comments. You do really make my hobby a pleasure. It has been a real pleasure working with you, lovely to work in advance and you are os organised. Thank you for having me. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this card! It is adorable!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, this is a stunning wedding card! I just love the whole design of this card. Do believe I have a new favorite. I have loved working with you on our blog for #100 more. thank for challenging me always and for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete