Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bugaboo Monday

Hello again, I just realized I forgot to post my project that I made for the Catch the Bug Challenge on Monday.  Slow today I think, not sure what happened to me. Haha!  So pretend I posted this one on Monday.
They are having a great fun week at Catch the Bug, having Christmas in July all week, so much fun going on over there, please play along, or blog hop or just go comment, we love hearing from you.  They asked us at Totally Stampalicious to blog hop with them and it has been so fun.  My project is a wine tag, or whatever, I guess it could be a tag for anything, but my good talented friend at Inspiring Bella Crafts made this tag awhile back and I loved it so much, so I lifted her idea, and thanks for sharing your talent Charlene.  Please go over to her blog and give her some love too.  She is so talented.
The image I used is from Totally Stampalicious Stella Peeker Another Drink, I don't think I would use this image normally for Christmas, but then thought, for this tag it works great.  Thanks for stopping and I am sure I will be back soon, I am sure I have forgotten something.  Have a great afternoon, and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, really great wine tag, I love making them . Your is super cute. Great job Leanne.i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome wine tag girlie! That image does suit it perfectly! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute idea! I'm so glad you were able to share it with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps for our Christmas in July Celebration! Good Luck in the draw! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete