Monday, July 16, 2012

Christmas in July with Totally Stampalicious

Wahooo, hot, humid and fun this July, and we are doing a fun blog hop and challenges with Bugaboo!  
Today at Totally Stampalicious we are having Christmas in July!

So I've been making a few cards with their older stamps and having fun, the bonus is I have a nice start to my Christmas cards.  
This one has Deacon Elf from TS and he is so cute and fun to color!
Thanks for stopping and please go over to Totally Stampalicious and play along!


Happy Crafting Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. great minds think alike - i used this image, too! ;) SWEET card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun card this is Leanne! Your image is way too cute and so beautifully coloured, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice in stamps my friend *wink* I love the colors you used - Deacon's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how the doily makes a fancy frame around your sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, this is such a cute card! I love the die cut behind the image.

    ReplyDelete