Monday, November 12, 2012

Bling with Totally Stampalicious

Good Morning fellow friends,crafters, the challenge at Totally Stampalicious is so awesome.  Use Bling, glitter, pearls, sparkles, whatever makes your project shine!  
So much fun.  I bought this Bo-Bunny winter paper last year and still had some left over and I love it, other than I am covered in sparkle.  I added some rhinestones and it looks way better in person, or I think so.  This stamp is one of the new releases for Totally Stampalicious called Girlz Winter, she is so awesome to color, and maybe another favorite of mine.  Yes I have many favorites.  
I have to give credit where credit is do, this isn't my original idea for the card, as you know, myself along with three others have a challenge blog called 4 Crafty Chicks and we had a talented lady enter and win a while back on our blog, and I loved hows she did this card.  I tweaked mine for a winter theme, but please go over and check out her work too.  Kym, thanks for the wonderful idea!
Also please remember to go over and play along with us at Totally Stampalicious my fellow design team members love hearing what you think too.  And what you create too. Click here for info on winning stamps for a year, how fun is that.  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Leanne I love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leanne did you know your are crazy talented. This freaking ROCKS!! All of it, the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete