Friday, April 12, 2013

OCS - Black, White plus one more color

Thanks for stopping to see what I am creating...my 4 Crafty Chicks post is the next post, just scroll down.
I decided to do something fun and different this morning.  I haven't done one before.  One Crazy Stamper is having a challenge this month that is Black, White plus one more color.  I thought wow what a concept...and this is what I created.   
We are in another snow-fall warning, we sure have been getting our fair share of spring storms.  I might just craft all weekend, I'll let you know.  Thanks again, and do something you like doing this weekend!
Supplies:Black, white cardstock, Pattern Paper, Spellbinders, Ribbon, Pearls, Copic Markers, Stamps-KennyK, Stampin' Up, 3D-Dots, Glue Dots!

4 comments:

  1. Hey....girl...this is amazing!! I love how you did the image :) gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, WOW, WOW FACTOR!!! YEP You got it!! I love how you did her in black and white. Your coloring is phenomenal. The hint of red just makes the rest of your card pop. LOVE IT!! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I stumbled upon it over at OCS and just had to take a closer look! Great colouring (or shading in this case!) Striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored and designed Leanne!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete