Monday, July 1, 2013

One Crazy Stamper - Kraft

Happy Canada Day to my family and  friends!  Be proud and true, we live in one of the most wonderful countries in the world.  Also it is my Dad's Birthday so an extra special day.  Happy Birthday Dad!
Today's challenge at One Crazy Stamper is to use Kraft on your project.  I like using this color, it is fun.  I colored this cute image that I got from OCS in the spring, she is called Flower Fairies by Wee Stamps.  I also used the Bo Bunny pattern paper called C'est La Vie Collection.  So pretty the colors in this pack.  Of course I colored her using Copic Markers. 
Anyway, here is my card, and thanks for stopping here, please go over to One Crazy Stamper 
and check out what the Design Team has created.  
Stop by One Crazy Stamper and do some shopping.  A win, win!  Oh and please play along.
Till next time Happy Crafting!
 
Copic Markers I use: Hair-E50, E31, E25. Skin-E00, E01, E02.  Dress-V91, V93, V95.  Wings-V91, V93.  Flowers-Y00, Y02.  Leaves-YG03
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card Leanne. I love the use of all the dies! That image is coloured beautifully in the deep purples and yellows!
    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image - how sweet she is!! :) Awesome use of the Kraft color friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete