Thursday, August 15, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks #155 Sympathy

Hello again friends sure hope you are enjoying your summer and it has been nice weather where you are.  We have had some interesting weather that is for sure.  Our Good friend Tamie at 4 Crafty Chicks, as asked us to make a Sympathy project.  My card I made is using spellbinders and Stampin Up stamp on the pattern paper that has glitter on it.  I also used my Spica Gold marker for over top of the "With", you can see it better if you zoom in.  The flowers I got at One Crazy Stamper they are Prima.  The bling is Bo-Bunny and the paper is First Edition Paper-Desert Blooms.  Thanks so much for stopping, please go on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with Tamie and the design team.  Hope you get into your craft room!  Cheers!
4 Crafty Chicks #155 Sympathy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment