Thursday, August 1, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks Bling #153

Thanks for stopping to see what I am creating, and I can't wait for you to join the design team and I at 4 Crafty Chicks today for our Bling Challenge.
So anything that is bling, shiny, wowee!  I made this card, a while ago, and wasn't sure what sentiment to add, so I added Anniversary.  It is pretty basic, but I like the cleanness of it, and the pearls aka bling.  Please pop over to 4 CC and play  along, or share some love.  I hope  you get time to craft and till next time have a great day!
 
Supplies: Spellbinders-Asian Motifs, Fleur De Lis Squares, Fleur De Lis, Parisian Accents, Ribbon, Pearls, Stampin Up Stamp, and word punch, foam squares, glue dots.

1 comment:

  1. Love this Christmas card girl...wow - lots of layers and gorgeous pearls!!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete