Monday, October 7, 2013

40 for Fun

Good afternoon friends, wow what a busy weekend it was, we left on Thursday for work meetings/awards/dinners/visits with friends. We got home late Saturday night, but it was a nice time again!  
I missed World Card Making day, I am sad about that for sure.  I did however make this card this morning as our friend will be turning 40 on the weekend, so it is a nice fall card too!  I do hope you get a chance to do a fun card, and get into your craft rooms too!  Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!

Entering the following Challenges:



6 comments:

  1. Marvelous colors, Leanne! I'm so tickled that you decided to play along in our "Fall Colors" challenge this week at Tuesday Throwdown. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh....friend...this is rich, warm and GLORIOUS! I love, love, love the colors and all the bling whooop-dee-whoo's...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card in the rich Autumn colours and so perfect for our theme this week.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card Leanne and thank you for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful birthday card with wonderful autumn hues.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Fall inspired card. I love all those rich colours and added bling. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete