Thursday, October 24, 2013

Girls Night Out 4 Crafty Chicks #165


Hi friends, today is our fun challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and Lori is our hostess, she has asked us to make something that represents "Girls Night Out", can be a card, layout, whatever works for you.
I made a step card, a large one, I colored my three favorite KennyK girls and I know my card is big, but wanted to put the three amigos on here.  Thanks for stopping.   Please pop over to 4 Crafty Chicks, play along, share some love, and happy crafting!

Supplies: SU cardstock, Stamps-Kenny K, Inkadinkado, Pearls, Spellbinders, Copic Markers, 3D Foam.

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card for my challenge this week girl! I love all 3 of these KK girls ;) The sentiment goes well with them - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha great images, those girls are full of energy, make you feel enthusiastic, your coloring's great, gosh the light effect on the purple hat! and what a beauuutiful frame!!!

    ReplyDelete