Monday, October 14, 2013

Stair Step Card with a twist

Thank you for coming to see what I've come up with for One Crazy Stamper Tutorial.  I've never done this before so if it looks somewhat confusing I am sorry.
Stair Step Card with a twist! (the front cover)

Cut two Pieces of Cardstock, I used Black for my card: One 8.25 x 5 and one 6.75 x 5.   In the following photos shown the steps.  I wrote out the score and cut lines on the first photo.  Open up and you can see the numbers.
Once you have cut and scored the step part of the card you can fold as in the following photo.
The cardstock that is 6.75 x 5 and it is scored at 1.5 this part goes underneath, I just add some adhesive and line it up.
 Then time to decorate it.  This card I made last month, and liked it so much I made another.
I also made one similar to this for my Dad's birthday, but didn't add the front part, it will stand up if you wish not to add the front cover.
 Thanks for stopping and I hope you get a chance to get crafty!
Supplies: Black, White, Yellow Cardstock, Lace, Stamps-Heartfelt Creations, Flourishes, Finger dauber for Inking the edges, Spellbinders, Pearls, 3D foam squares.  Copic Markers-YG93, YG95, Y23, YR24, YR27
Entering the following challenges:
Marker POP #32 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design Anything Goes
My Craft Creations Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts #15 Die and or Punches
The Sisterhood of Crafters Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous creation ! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AWESOME!!! Love the design ... thanks for the details! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy COW! Your card is GORGEOUS!!!! I've decided I'm not smart enough to do something that creative! It's simply stunning! I'm so glad you stopped by Sister Act this week!

    Best of Luck!
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne great tutorial! I love the colors and the stairs are awesome. Thank you for sharing how to do this! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    This is truly stunning. Love this card. Great image and beautiful colored in.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you, friend!! Love this tutorial you did and that card is absolutely STUNNING! Love it - WTG!

    ReplyDelete