Thursday, December 26, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks in the Tropics #174

Wow, this has been an amazing year full of creative craftiness, and I am so pleased you have come to see what my card will be. 
It is Lori's turn to host the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks. "In The Tropics".  I was still making my Christmas cards right up to the very end and this one made me smile.  A Bugaboo Digi stamp, that had me grinning.  I do hope you go over a play along with our fantastic design team. They have worked so hard this year, and it really is a pleasure that we get to work together.  Thanks again for stopping and I do hope you get time thru the holidays to get your craft groove on.  Till next time, happy crafting!
Supplies: SU Card Stock, unknown pattern paper, Stamps-Bugaboo Digi, Computer-Microsoft Office Word, Spellbinders, Pearls, 3D - Dots, Copic Markers: C0,C1,R59,R46,R24,G20,G21,G24,E50,E51,E93,BG11,BG13,BG45,BG49.

3 comments:

  1. Hee Hee....this card makes me smile too, Leanne! He's cute! Awesome colors and perfect for my challenge this week :) WTG, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I was paroozing blog land for the first time in a LONG time and your post caught my eye! This is why it's good to have digi companies entrust their designs with crafty peeps as yourself!! :) I WANT this image! It is so perfect for my Dad (or me). We are huge waterskiiers. Anyways... just had to tell you! This is a great image and I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fabby colors, awesome layout and an awesome male card. Not to mention this incredible image!! Your rocked it.

    ReplyDelete