Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Your Birthday

Hello Friends, hope you are all doing well today, as I type this it is snowing so hard, and here I thought we would have spring.  Monday was so nice, and now surprise winter is back.  Ugh!  So here is what I am creating today.
  
The challenge last week at i{heart}sketches with a twist is coloring on kraft paper. I didn't make the challenge in time to post this card, but wanted to share it on here anyway.  I am going to try and play there new one today if I get time. 
My image I colored is From The Heart Stamps-French Mustache Birdbrain.  I added the sentiment using my computer, saying "It's Your Birthday".
Supplies: Cardstock-SU, Various Pattern Paper, Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Spellbinders, Copic Markers, FTH Stamp-French Mustache Birdbrain, 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment