Monday, October 6, 2014

Merry Christmas Choo-Cho

 

Hello friends, I am so glad you are stopping by here again.  My card today is for the Halloween/Christmas challenge over at One Crazy Stamper, and we are showing you the High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  This Christmas Bear Caboose, made my day, I love this stamp, so much fun to color using my Copic Markers.
I used some older pattern paper, and made my sentiment using the computer.  I also used my wink of stella pen to add some glitter to the holly and the hearts in the wheels.  I hope you can get some crafting time in and play along with this challenge at One Crazy Stamper.  Share the love with the incredible design team.  Lora has some great prizes, and stop by her store to replenish your craft stock.  Till next time Happy Crafting!  Entering the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create-#92 Anything Goes
Fashionable Stamping Challenges-#83 Anything Goes
My Perfect Life-Festive #48 Any Christmas Card
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra-October
Anything Goes With a Twist-Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Supplies: A2 Size card

5 comments:

  1. very cute card, Leanne! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us over at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and love the big banner.
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. love the image and background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweet Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers, Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI - this is a great, cute card, thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete