Thursday, December 11, 2014

One Layer 4CC #224 Merry Christmas

 Thanks friends for stopping by and checking on my creation today.  The 4 Crafty Chicks are giving me a work out today, the challenge over there is "One Layer", and we all know Leanne likes layers on her cards.  Yes I am talking about 'Me', good grief.  But my good friend Tamie and I were cyber crafting awhile back and she had giving me this stamp and said, just stamp right onto the card base, and color it, that is it.  Oh my gosh, head almost popped off, but I did what she said, and wow, it does look good.  Hahaha!  Thanks TC!  Anyway, here is my card, 4 Crafty Chicks #224 One Layer!
 Flourishes Stamp-Christmas Wreath, and Memento Ink, Copic Markers, some red Wink of Stella Pen on the bow, and a silver/black Spica pen over the sentiment, for added sparkle, yes it is there.  Hard to capture this on here I guess.  Thanks again for stopping, play along with Tina's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. It scared me, but man I am glad she chose this challenge.  Till next time happy crafting!
Entering the following challenges:
The Crafters Cafe - #94 Christmas/Holiday Season
Fab 'n' Funky - #241 Christmas
Freshed Brewed Designs - Anything Goes Christmas

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous card Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful traditional card, so beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp and beautiful coloring too! Great job on the challenge!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS one-layer card my friend - I love that stamp! I had fun coloring it at your place too! Love the sentiment font xoxoox

    ReplyDelete