Monday, March 16, 2015

Life's Beauty

 Welcome back friends, hope you are getting into your craft room and creating something you love and enjoy.  Monday again and my turn to post my card for the One Crazy Stamper challenge, for the month of March the challenge is Anything Goes.  I am using my new stamp from Sherri Baldy-My Besties.  I am using the wonderful Prima Paper Stationer's Desk.  Added a few flowers and YNS Gumdrops, and my card is 6 x 6.  I hope you can get into your craft room and create something fun.  Till next time happy crafting.
Supplies-Sherri Baldy Stamps-My Besties, Prima Stationer's Desk pattern paper, flowers, leaf punch, YNS gumdrops, Copic Markers.

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE Leanne! That image is so sweet and your DP's and embellies showcase her beautifully!

    Xx
    Amy

    ReplyDelete