Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fairy Happy Birthday


Hello and welcome back to my blog, so excited today for a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, Tamie is hosting this weeks challenge.   "Fairy", there are so many wonderful ones I have, now which one to choose to create my card with.  I recently won some images playing challenges and the company is Rick St Dennis.  I do hope you get a chance to enter your project using a Fairy and share with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Now hope to see you over there.  Happy Crafting!


I used Stampin Up! Pattern paper, and Color Core Cardstock, Circle Lil'Inker Design die, and Mama Elephant Birthday die, along with some stickles on the wings and colored my image with Copic Markers.



3 comments:

  1. Leanne your coloring is amazing! I adore the image you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and your papers! Great job as usual my friend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and your papers! Great job as usual my friend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete