Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer


Thanks friends for stopping here and checking out what I am creating for our Summer Challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I had this older stamp from Technique Tuesday and thought it was a good image to use on my card. 
 

Using the last bit of pattern paper from Bo Bunny-Lemonade Stand, great colors in this pack.  Adding some dies, flowers, ribbon, and sentiment.  I do hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge this week.  Share some love with the uber talented design team.  Till next time, happy crafting.
 

Supplies-Black card-stock, Flowers, branch punch, SSS Sending and Wishes Stamp, Foam Tape, Pattern Paper-Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand, SU die, SSS Wishing Die, Ribbon, Cheery Lynn Design leaf die.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I Love Love Love the colors in this! Those flowers are perfect!!! Great Birthday card!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome SUMMER card there friend! That image IS perfect for it!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete