Thursday, June 25, 2015

Patriotic


Nice challenge we have at 4 Crafty Chicks, our good friend Lori is our hostess with the 'Patriotic Challenge'.  I had fun cyber crafting with my friend Tamie, and she insisted I use green for a hair color, and we all know how much I like green.  Thanks Tamie for challenging me with the hair color.  I hope you get a chance to play our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Again thanks Tamie for crafting with me.


I used the freebie from Whimsie Doodles called Canada Day.  Super cute, and fun to color up.  I added some embellishments, and used the my new rectangle stitched die from My Favorite Things, used Carta Bella paper.  I colored my cute little girl using copic markers.  I sure hope you get a chance to pop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and play along with the design team.  Cheers!  I also want to thank the two wonderful Guest Designers we had for the month of June.  Awesome and so very talented.  Great seeing their creations each week.  Well done Amy and Margo!  Hugs!

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the green hair! Mad coloring skills my friend! Great embellishments too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, that green hair was all Tamie's silliness, but it was fun..shhhhh don't tell her that though. ;)

      Delete
  2. Awesome card for my challenge this week friend! Wow, still am in utter shock that you colored her hair GREEN :P hahahahha Looks fabby!

    ReplyDelete