Saturday, August 1, 2015

Bob Loves Golf


Thanks friends for stopping, wow, I can't believe we are into August already, where does the time go.  I know some are ready for the fall/winter to come,  I am still enjoying the temps, and green grass.  I hope your summer is going well.  My card today, is for Inspirational Challenge that is over at One Crazy Stamper.    Such talent and wonderful people.  Now onto my card, I am using the very fun High Hopes Rubber Stamp-Bob Loves Golf.  He was so much fun coloring and paper piecing his clothes as well and making a golf ball and flag.  I added some glossy accents to his glass to make them shine.  I hope you get into your craft room and create today too.  Till next time, and thank you for stopping.  Happy Crafting! 

Supplies-EP-Jack and Jill pattern paper, Xpressit Copic Blending Cardstock, Stamp-HH-Bob Loves Golf, Embossing Folder, Circle Die, Toothpick, Washi Tape, Glossy Accents, Clouds stamp and die, Versamark, Memento Black Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, heat tool, Foam Tape, Glue Dots, and my Copic Markers-YR27, YR21, E00, E25, E50, E11, E13, W5, C00, C0, C1, C3, C4, YG13, YG11, YG63, B00, B01, BG72, BG78.

1 comment:

  1. Okay friend this is so blinkin cool! I just love your coloring and your talented for designing.

    ReplyDelete