Thursday, October 22, 2015

Have a Fang-tastic Day


BOOOYA, silly I know, I hope you have a Fang-tastic day, I am.  My card today is for the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks, and our friend Lori has asked us to create something for Halloween, I have to admit this one was fun.  I used some paper I had from long time ago and the image I used is from Your Next Stamp, so fun to color and I popped him up with foam and added a sentiment that I thought was pretty funny.  I hope you get a chance to play our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Till next time Happy Crafting.  Supplies-Black, White card-stock, Spellbinder banner die, Spellbinders square dies, Spellbinders icicles die, YNS-Stamp Fang-Tastic Halloween, unknown pattern paper, Copic Markers, wink of stella.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Your papers are fantastic adn I love that little monster! So cute!!! You rocked this one for sure! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a super fun weekend when we got together and colored images and crafted :) So glad that you created a Halloween card with him - he's FANGTASTIC! ;) Cheers xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete