Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wish Big



Hello friends, and welcome back, wow another "Crazy Egg/Anything Goes" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, and it is the end of month and year, where did 2015 go...Poof fast.  I will send you all out a best of wishes for 2016 and to my fellow Chicks over at 4 Crafty Chicks, these have been awesome projects. These past years with you three, I am truly blessed every day to be with you on our challenge blog.  Hugs, and here to all the best for 2016.  Now onto my card, this a KennyK stamp I am using, was fun coloring, he reminds me of my great-nephew, so I figured it was a good birthday card for him as well.  I used Authentique Pattern paper, added some twine, used some rhinestones for extra bling, I know even for a boy card.  Then stamped and popped up the image with some foam tape.  I hope you get a chance to play our challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks, as I am hosting this one today.  Till next time, I guess next year now.  Happy Crafting and Happy New Year! 


Supplies-Black Card Stock, Copic Markers, Twine, Authentique Pattern Paper, Rhinestones, Flag Punch, Circle Die-SB, Foam Tape, KennyK Stamp.
 

3 comments:

  1. Leanne this rocks! I love that you cut the image out and the twine that is behind it. A wicked layout my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another rockin' card my friend! Love the image you used and the colors. Being a part of this amazing DT with you girls has been wonderful - can't wait to see what 2016 brings!! Love ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous rocking card for your nephew!
    Thank you for letting me play along this month as a guest designer with you talented chicks :o) It was great fun !!

    ReplyDelete