Thursday, January 28, 2016

No Card Challenge


Thanks friends, for stopping by and seeing what I created.  Our 4 Crafty Chicks challenge is No Cards...I almost fell off my chair, but you know I have been crochet for many years, and thought since I made this baby blanket over the Christmas break, I would use it for my No Card challenge.  I hope you can be inspired to create something else and enter the challenge our Chick, Lori has asked us to do.  Till next time, happy crafting.

 Supplies: Yarn-Red Heart-White, Black, Grey, 
Pattern-Catherine Wheel, or  Harlequin Stitch.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Leanne! I love the colors and had no idea you you were crafty with other talents :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love the colors and stitches you used! I wish I was patient enough to finish an afghan! I have one I started last year and it only has about 12 inches finished! I have a LONG way to go! Yours is just simply beautiful!!! Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete