Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wasn't Me


Thanks friends for stopping again my card for One Crazy Stamper, our challenge this month has been fun, seeing all the creations and talent, I hope you get a chance to enter your card.

 
For my card today, and Yes it is another Christmas card, thinking that I may make a few this year at different times, as I want to have a bigger supply on hand at the end of the year.  Anyway, for my cute kitty and her friend the mouse, they look guilty knocking over the Christmas tree.  This stamp is from the High Hopes Rubber stamps and it is called, "Wasn't Me".  Think that name is perfect.  I also added a fire place using my embossing folders and some dies, added some branches and a stocking.  As well as I cut out my image and popped it up using craft foam.  I colored my friends with copic markers and using xpressit copic card stock.  I did add a tiny bit of glossy accents on the ornaments that were flying off the tree.  I hope you get a chance to create and stop by Lora's store for some much fun retail therapy, till next time happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. hee hee....too cute friend! Love that little innocent face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally love this cute who me kitty. Seriously the fire place is super super awesome. Another hit with this stamp. Love your talent.

    ReplyDelete