Thursday, March 24, 2016

Less is More


Hello friends, welcome back to my blog, yes this has got to be one first for me, took me minutes to make my card.  I was crafting one day with my friend Tamie and she said, try a simple card, and I said oh ya, Lori's Challenge for #291 Less is More it should be awesome.  I got my new die out to use and I adhered it on the card base.  Then was like that is all, wow, crazy, but fun.  Thanks, and I hope you get a chance to play our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Love seeing these cards.  

#291 Less is More 


3 comments:

  1. Ok, you can't get any simpler than that! LOL Fabulous! Short, sweet and to the point! I love that die! CAS is not my forte but I've been trying to get there lately. I'd sure get a lot of cards done! :) Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! So simple but still has a WOW factor! Sometimes I get so caught up in "more" I forget that a simple Thank you or I'm sorry is all that is needed! Loved this challenge! Great job my friend! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! So simple but still has a WOW factor! Sometimes I get so caught up in "more" I forget that a simple Thank you or I'm sorry is all that is needed! Loved this challenge! Great job my friend! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete