Thursday, April 28, 2016

4 CC Graduation

 

Thanks friends for stopping by, the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by our very talented and my longest dearest friend Lori and she would like to see Graduation.  So I have two to share with you, on the 4 CC blog, I only have one.  I had so much fun creating these, that I just had to share them both.  This first one I printed off the digital image and then printed again over some pattern paper, you can't really see in the photos, but this paper has glitter all over it, and was so fun to use.  I added some spellbinder die cuts in the corners.  Stamped Congratulations and made my own version of the grad cap.  I used Clear Foam Dots from Kool Tac.  I also used glue dots.  With a few rhinestones I think this one is pretty.


For my second card, I seen a few of these on Pinterest and thought I would like to try one.  I used Bo Bunny pattern paper and added some pearls and ribbon.


I hope you get a chance to stop by our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, and see what Lori and the other chicks are creating for this Graduation challenge.  Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. WOW FACTOR, phenomenal, every princesses dream. Your dresses are simply stunning and gorgeous. Inspiring each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Leanne! These are both just fantastic! Love Love Love them! The dresses are just beyond stunning!! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete