Thursday, April 21, 2016

'F' is for Food


Thanks friends for stopping, I am super excited on how my card turned out, nothing fancy or breath taking but the color pops and the strawberries look good enough to eat.  Okay that is enough of me bragging, but wowee I rock!  My card is for the fun challenge we are having at 4 Crafty Chicks, and Tamie the wonderful hostess for this challenge has asked this of us. 'F' is for Food.  I thought of other food items I have in stamps, and I could have made something else.  I thought why not use a stamp I haven't used in a long time, and came up with a Flourishes Stamp-Strawberries.  Then added some flowers, ribbon, and the wonderful Glossy Accents.  That stuff is awesome.  Okay enough of me yakkin, please stop by 4 Crafty Chicks, and play along and share the love with the team.  Till next time happy crafting.

 Supplies: Flourishes Stamp-Strawberries(discontinued), Glossy Accents, Copic Markers
Ribbon, Flowers, Craft Foam, Glue Dots.

1 comment:

  1. Okay friends I want you to bring me strawberries that look like this because I would totally over indulge in them. Phenomenal food creations.

    ReplyDelete