Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Anniversary


Thanks friends for stopping back here, my card is for a dear couple I have known well for most of my life.  I had fun sewing this patch quilt together.  Their Anniversary was last week and now I can put this card on my blog and share with you all.  I had fun with the spellbinder die I used for the sentiment as well as the happy word die too.  I hope you get a chance to play the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks as it starts today and this one is hosted by none other than my dearest friend Lori, and which this card was made for.  Anyway, look forward to seeing your creations at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Till next time, happy crafting. 

 Supplies: Spellbinders, Happy word die, sewing machine, ribbon, rhinestones, distressing tool, memento ink.

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the quilt!!! I bet they loved it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure did love this card, friend! xoxoxoxo THANK YOU SO MUCH! It's even more gorgeous in person (sorry to rub it in folks, but it is LOL) ;) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete