Thursday, June 9, 2016

Vacation

 Thanks friends for stopping by my blog, my card today is for the fun challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks, and our good friend Tina is a hosting this challenge.  Stop over there for all the details.  We love hearing from you and seeing your creations as well.
My card today started out Clean and Simple.  I used Stampin' Up stamps a few different ones, I popped up the car and cut out the windows using my craft knife.  I hope you have a project that you've been creating and share with us.  
This Challenge is "Vacation"  I think a road trip with family or maybe a girls weekend would be my idea for this card.  Till next time happy crafting.
 
Supplies: SU Stamps, Copic Markers, Craft Foam, Scissors, Craft Knife.

3 comments:

  1. Love this, friend!! Reminds me of us going on a road trip :) Have a wonderful week xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this car and the card! I love road trips for vacation! spectacular layouts and image.

    ReplyDelete