Thursday, July 14, 2016

Flowers are my Favorite


Welcome back, and this has got to be my ultimate favorite challenge of all time.  When Tina over a 4 Crafty Chicks, said lets do "Flowers", the things my mind was doing.  Thank you so much Tina.  You are so wonderful.  I thought about who I was making a card for.  My parents celebrate their 59th Wedding Anniversary next week and what better reason to make a card for them.  I started out with white flowers and kept adding pink, and this and that, and then made the sprig.  I hope they like their card, as it was made with love.  I hope you get a chance to stop by 4 Crafty Chicks and play Tina's challenge and share the love with the chicks.  Till next time, happy crafting.

Supplies:Assorted Flowers, Floral tape, metal swirly, pattern paper, word pin, adhesive.

2 comments:

  1. UN-FRIGGIN-BELIEVABLE....this card is so gorgeous, friend! You totally win this flower challenge hands down girl! *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Leanne!! Your parents are going to love this!

    ReplyDelete