Saturday, July 2, 2016

Jazzy Girl

Welcome back to my blog, we have another fantastic challenge going on over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and the sponsors are wonderful.  
** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 7 Images
 
** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 3 Images
My card today, I was honored to color up the image from Lemon Shortbread-Jazz Flapper Girl.  She is so pretty.  I added some feathers, bling, and dies along with a few flowers.  
I hope you can play the challenge over at LPCF and share your creativity with the talented design team.  Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your black and white photo at the top. It is perfect. Your colors, layers and layout is simply awesome. Your feathers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - this image is so pretty and I love the papers, flowers and bling you added - awesome, friend! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete