Thursday, October 6, 2016

Die Cuts 4 CC #319

 

Hello friends, welcome back to my blog, there is another great challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks today and I am hosting this one, and we also have a new Guest Designer to welcome, so go on over there and check out all the details.  But first here is my card, the challenge is Die Cuts, and I used flowers, a butterfly and labels, and word dies.  I also used a circle stitched die.  I hope you get a chance to pop over play along with the challenge and check out what the Chicks are doing.  Till next time happy crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous die cuts Leanne! I really like the white on white, with the red base. It looks very elegant. Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Loving the white on white! Love all of those dies too! Great challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing friend! I love all the layers of white and the scene you've created....awesome!

    ReplyDelete